Monday, July 16, 2012

Putting my best foot forward...just for you!

Print off. Jack off. Then splatter 'em!

Wow! I'm so excited (in so many ways) to be doing this. Just like in my day to day life, I want to put on a great show for you. Oh yeah, I do like to tease men I work with, socialize with, and strangers anywhere I can. Whether its on a cross town bus with the dangling of my shoe off the tips of my stocking toes or right in the office with popping my foot playfully in and out of my favorite pumps! I love it! I love the power of knowing that I've got a man whimpering inside, aching to suck my toes, or fuck my feet. Knowing all the while that he can't!

I've seen a couple guys at work lose concentration way too often on certain days when I dress up in my favorite skirt, stockings, and heels. Those days, well, they seem to head to the bathroom a little more than usual. Coming out later, looking exhausted, with a barely noticeable drop of wetness on their pants. Sometimes I'll even leave some of my naturally perfumed heels in the office on purpose or toss a pair of hose away casually in my trash can. They always seem to disappear by the next day and my shoes I left behind usually end up feeling kind of sticky on the inside. Mmmm...
Ohhh...how I love to prop my feet up on the dick...umm I mean desk, at work.

Young, old, big, skinny, tall or short. Nerdy or a jock. Shy and withdrawn or outgoing and oozing with "stud." Black, white, Latino, any and all it doesn't matter to me. I've seen guys of all sorts get hot and bothered, try and cover their throbbing cocks in slacks or blue jeans. I've seen them sweat. Heard a few of them plead! I guess I just get carried away with the teasing sometimes, so it was just a natural progression for me to take my obsession on the web!

So here I am, grab your cocks, and start stroking footboy! Stay tuned b/c I'm going to be posting more pictures and telling some really hot adventures of me and some of my friends (oh yeah, birds of a feather!) As soon as we can, my hubby and I, are going to make additional photo sets available for purchase, some of my soaked panties, dirty socks, and still smelly stockings as soon as possible.

I can't wait to hear from you. Tell me what kind of picture sets interest you...and tell me how baaaad you wanna fuck my feet!!!

 I'm looking forward to fingerfucking myself to the best emails!

More to cum...

No comments:

Post a Comment