Friday, July 20, 2012

Help Wanted: At the Shoe Store

Ohh...clean up, isle 4.


Ahh yes...shoe shopping. My favorite store, my second favorite footboy. (The hubby is my first!) 

I usually go and pick up a pair of shoes at least once a week. Its my fetish ok? ;) There's this little guy who works there who always waits on me. I love to see the look on his face every week when I come in wearing stockings, toe jewelry, or just different color polish. He looks like a kid in a candy store, all wide eyed and fidgety. 

I know what he thinks about. I can see it in his eager smile, the drool that kinda pools up in the corners of his mouth. His hands tremble as he brings out each new pair. Sometimes I try on a dozen pairs of shoes just because I know it drives him insane. I know what he'd like to do though...

He'd like to pop my shoes off, the ones I've been wearing alllll day long, take a deep breath and inhale my sweet sweaty scent. 
Take a deep breath...perfume and sweat mmmm...

I know he'd like to stuff my stockinged feet in his mouth. Take his tongue and lick between each and every moist nyloned toe. I can imagine him sucking foot with one hand and grabbing his swelling cock with the other. Jerking himself through his pants!
Suck them. Lick them. Choke on them. Cum on yourself.

I can imagine peeling my stockings off and cramming them both in his mouth for him to suck on...while I rip open that zipper holding back his raging boner. 











I imagine sliding my arches around his twitching dick and pumping him dry. 
"Opening" at the shoe store...can you fill it?
Would you like to be my footboy? Start filling out applications at your local shoe stores...you never know which one I might show up in....


No comments:

Post a Comment